Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tent Topper Tuesday

I love these cute little "Tent Toppers" that were started by Michelle Wooderson (?) or so I've heard :) I also used today's Color Challenge on SCS which was Cool Caribbean; Garden Green; and Chocolate Chip.

The main body of the card is 4.25" square and the topper makes it 5.5" total in heighth. I finally got around to using my MUCH WANTED set, Delight in Life that I won on Starr Mercer's blog. You can't see it well, but there's dazzling diamonds in the centers of all the flowers.

I got really lucky with this one. I had cut my c.s. first b4 deciding what to do with it, then I used the swirly stamp all around and it fit perfectly in that square!! Whew...don'tcha just love it when a card comes together??!! Raise The Roof

11 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

This is such a beautiful card! I'm going to make a few of these - they look like a lot of fun.

Donna said...

great card, Kristine! love the colors - I tagged you on my blog today!!
http://stampamaniac.blogspot.com/2007/05/new-tag-by-jeanne.html

Melissa said...

Beautiful card! Now I have to make one of those tent topper cards too!

Michele said...

I am sooooo loving this card! I too love those tent topper cards! Just made my first one the other day....guess you could say I was a tent topper virgin! LOL!

Michelle said...

Those tent topper cards are adorable. I am going to have to just jump in and try one! Wonderful!

Tracy.H said...

Great job! I love it. I so have to try one of these...they look so fun. TFS :0)

Shanismom said...

beautiful card. i'm gonna have to try one one of these days. love the colors.

StampOwl said...

great card Kristine - love the colors

Kathy said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow!!!!! This one is great. I have yet to ink this set up but think that I really need to soon.

Rochelle W said...

Beautiful!! Ilove the colors. I haven't done this challenge yet. I am a little behind. The tent toppers are fun aren't they.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice stuff. I found a cool news widget for our blogs at www.widgetmate.com. Now I can show the latest news on my blog. Worked like a breeze.