Thursday, May 03, 2007

Stampin' Freebies #1

WOW!! I'm amazed at how many of you wonderful ladies have signed my guestbook!! That's sooo fun....THANK YOU!! Love seeing where you all are from and I Love to read your comments :) It's not too late to sign it! When my counter hits 15,000, I will draw a number and then match it to when you signed my guestbook and whoever's name falls on that number, here's what you'll win!

Included in this package is...

8 (6x6") sheets of Basic Grey C.S. (the Phoebe collection)

Hot Pink velvet ribbon

Making memories flowers and brads

Coasters (courtesy of Shani's Mom)

Variety of Prima flowers & ribbon

and a card made by me! (not pictured for the "surprise" effect)

THANK YOU ALL for visiting and for your awesome comments and emails. It's so fun getting to know other stampers out there and I appreciate you very much!!

5 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

What neat 'candy'. You're very generous! Thanks for the chance to win.

Jan Scholl said...

those polka dotted things are cool-I think they are flowers. I am pretty dotty myself sometimes. I just became a mother in law!

kathy said...

very generous. I enjoy coming to your blog everyday and seeing what you have done

Carolyn S. said...

WOW! You made it. Congratulations on the 15,000 count.

Candisue said...

Congrats you made it over. Thanks for the blog candy contest. Love the cards. Thanks for the inspiration.