Monday, May 28, 2007

Niece's Wedding Shower

THANK YOU sooo much Heather S. for the awesome silver cards/envies...they are such a blessing!! I just heard today that my niece's colors for her wedding are primarily Turquoise with Silver accents and then her flowers will be various pinks. I had no silver cardstock b4 now, so I'm so thankful that I won some blog candy recently!! :)

This is just a simple card for her shower. I plan to do a different one for her wedding...I have a bride/groom stamp that is perfect for those occassions. The bottom pink ribbon is from the SU! mini catty called "FLIRTY" (love that!) and then I paired it with some light pink polka-dot ribbon that I bought from Janet's ribbon share.

The flowers and saying are from Su!'s Happy Harmony set, and I cuttlebugged the turquoise with the Textile folder. The stamped circle is taped directly to turquoise, but the turq. and silver layers are on pop dots...that brings them out closer to the depth of the ribbon. :) This card took less than 30 min. to make. Easy peasy, but elegant too.

4 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

Very pretty - can't go wrong with the Cuttlebug! : )
She's bound to love this card that has all her wedding colors!

Heather S. said...

This looks so nice. I have had the silver paper forever and never used it. What was I thinking? Good thing I still have more packages of it. :)

Shanismom said...

pretty card. i love the color combo that you used.

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty card. The color combo is great too.