Saturday, May 19, 2007

Girlie Zebra

And here is my last card for the set I made earlier {here}. I know she has a couple of grand daughters, so I HAD to throw in a pink one. I think this one turned out pretty cute. Used my ribbon I got from Janet's ribbon share.

Cardstock is Pixie Pink and Black. The circle saying in corner is an SU! hostess set called "Riveting" and the zebra came from Cape Arago Rubber Stamps. The flowers are from the "Fresh Fillers" set by SU! I doodled around zebra using the Signo white gel pen. I've tried other white pens and they don't do nearly as well as this Signo brand. I love how fluid it is and it's perfect...after my first one, I ended up buying 3 at once--YES, it's that good! Lol!! :)

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a cute card! Love the zebra!

Heather S. said...

Oh my Goodness! This is sooo cute. I would never have thought of doing something like this. Thank you so much for sharing it. :) I keep giggling to myself because it is just so darn cute.

StampOwl said...

oh wow, this looks fantastic in pink, not something I would have done - but obviously should have - I love it!!!

Michele said...

These cards are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice stuff. I found a cool news widget for our blogs at www.widgetmate.com. Now I can show the latest news on my blog. Worked like a breeze.