Monday, May 28, 2007

FS16 KED - Redo Card

Don't worry...I didn't chuck my other one in the garbage or anything, but I did want to re-do this challenge because I just love this card so much, and I have a friend's daughter's birthday coming up this week, so I made another. This one is more proportioned and you can see just a couple changes, but it's pretty much just like my previous post. Just wanted to share :)

Hope you're all having a fun Memorial Day today!! We're going to mom and dad's later for a BBQ. And this afternoon we are working on our new deck out back (for the bunny hutches. My oh My are those bunnies getting terribly spoiled!! It'll have a roof over it and all!!)
Bunny Suit

4 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

I think it's just as cute! I love all your flowers. I never can seem to figure out how or where to use them. :)

Kirsten said...

This one is adorable too!

Michelle said...

Adorable! And your daughters! Either one could have posed for that little girl stamp. How beautiful they are. Wow!

Rochelle W said...

Super super cute.