Thursday, May 24, 2007

Everything's In Bloom

I sewed a card!! My first time using my new sewing machine on a card...TOLD YOU (I can't sew a straight line!...guess I need practice!) :)

The challenge today was to use YoYo Yellow...whew was that a challenge. I don't think I've used this color in the last 2 years. But, I had this cute ribbon, so this was a perfect time to get it out. I also used Petal Prints for the flower in the center, and Bloom Dots Cuttlebug folder, and topped it off with a flower brad. I think it definately screams SUMMER...which I'm soo ready for!
In The Pool

6 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I love it! So bright and happy!

Pegg S said...

The ribbon is so perfect-- very pretty card!! I think that the sewing is great -- I think it looks better not perfectly straight! :)

Shanismom said...

very pretty card and the ribbon too.

Maria said...

Don't worry. . .I can't sew straight either! Love the card and the bold colors! Great job!

Tracy.H said...

Honestly, I never even noticed that anything was crooked. I love this card! The colors are outstanding. TFS

Michelle said...

I like this in yellow. Very pretty colors, yellow/black. Did someone say something is crooked? I never noticed. Guess it doesnt matter unless you happen to be a professional card critic, and who wants to be one of them?? Your card is very nice.