Saturday, May 05, 2007

Embossed Zebra Set

I was busy yesterday making this set of 8Zebra cards for my boss' wife (which also happens to be the pastor's wife) for her birthday--as you probably guessed, she LOVES Heart Beat zebras!! The stamps come as a set from Cape Arago Rubber Stamps.

I embossed the zebras with black e.p. I just couldn't get a good dark impression with just the basic black classic ink, and I really love the texture of this anyhow. :) I still can't believe I made this many cards in one sitting...well, I WAS up until almost midnight!! When I'm on a roll I don't want to quit until it's done, LOL!! Here they are:

ADDITION: Just finished this one to add to her set (I know she has a couple granddaughters, so I HAD to throw in a pink one!!)

12 comments:

Sherrie said...

beautiful, they really show their stripes with your embossing...love the pajama sentitment!

marciad said...

Love these cards. So creative in you layouts.

StampOwl said...

these are soooo between and I love that pj sentiment

Michele said...

Wow! YOu are very ambitious! You did a really great job with these cards! She will love them!

Michelle said...

These are great! I'm sure she willl love them!

Eileen M said...

Wow! The zebra cards are gorgeous! Stands to reason that zebras would stamp well -- given all that black/white contrast...

Gemtwist said...

I love zebras, thanks so much for showing off your wonderful work. Also thanks for the link to the stamp company as I would love to purchase these wonderful stamps!

Tracy.H said...

She will love these!! These are simple stunning!! Awesome job!

Shanismom said...

OMG, you did a great job on these cards. beautiful cards.

Kimberly said...

these zebra's are great! i love them.

Cindy H. said...

These are fabulous! Great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, landed on your blog, nice stuff. I found a cool new tool for our blogs... www.widgetmate.com It helps get latest news for our keywords directly on to our blog. I added it on mine. Worked like a charm.