Sunday, May 06, 2007

Basic Grey Matchbook / Scrapbook

Have any of you seen this CUTE little matchbook /miniscrapbook by Basic Grey?! It comes as [2] 12x12 pages with punch-outs and you just put it together and add a couple brads that holds the pages inside. Here's another picture of the inside, although it doesn't show all the pages...there are actually 7 individual designer pages double-sided, so you essentially have 14 pages!! It also comes with this variety of tags, ribbon sliders, frame etc.

This will make a fun little gift. :)

4 comments:

shelley davis said...

Hi Kristine,
I have to tell you how wonderful your Zebra cards are! They are so beautiful! I am sure your bosses wife loved them!
What a labor of love!
Shelley

Heather S. said...

Okay, I so want one of these. Where can I find them? And how much are they?

Kristine said...

I got picked this up at our local scrap store for $5.00 It's a small store, but sometimes they get in really cool stuff :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

I love this! looks so beautiful!

Bety :)