Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vroom, Vroom!!

:) I didn't know what to title this one? Lol!!

This one I had embossed the foil in the cuttlebug alone and then taped it onto the blue card and ya, it smashed a little too easily when you you touch it. I did it right last time when I taped the foil first and then ran both layers through the Cuttlebug. Just thought I'd share that with ya. This picture is funky, just because the den light is shining on it and I can't get a good picture. It looks like sheet metal IRL. See my previous post for details on the challenge. I just stamped the car from Classic Convertibles in black ink on white c.s. and used my brilliant blue marker to color in. It was very quick and easy. For the blue strip across, I didn't bother measuring...I just eyed it (as you could probably tell, huh?!) :) I LOVE the look of the foil for masculine cards. However, this birthday folder has a bunch of flowers in it, so maybe it's a bit girlie?? OH WELL...guys like flowers too...and since they ARE on "METAL", I think it'll pass.

7 comments:

kathy said...

This is the best manly card I have seen . Some day I will have all these kind of stamps....then I will definately need a bigger house.....lol

Heather S. said...

Oooh, another one of these foil cards. I love it! What fun ideas.

Allison said...

Very cool Kristine...love male card ideas!

Amy said...

Great idea to use foil. I hadn't thought of that. I need to make some manly cards. Great job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is SO cool! Love it with the car too!

Peggy Maier said...

Great card - very masculine! Thanks for another idea!

Shanismom said...

great card.