Friday, April 13, 2007

*Update*

Just a little update: for any of you who are not on the RAK list at SCS and you do not have a blog, please don't feel left out! I appreciate all of you so much. If you want to, you can always email me ----> over there, and leave me your address so I can have it on hand in case I might want to send ya a surprise package someday. Besides, if I had done it like everyone else, you'd have to email me your address anyway, right? :o) Hope that answers your question. I'm at work right now, so I don't have any projects to post. I was up til about 10:30 p.m. last night working on more of those watermelon cards, (I made them smaller though so it wouldn't take more postage or pose a problem for the military guys/gals.) Ciao for now!!
P.S.
Donna Baker...WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!! :o) (heehee...in a good way!) I checked out your friend's new cake blog and she Waaaay outdoes ME by a long shot! My goodness, she entered contests and got first place on that amazing King Tut cake!! holy schmolie!! :o) Her pics are amazing and she's an outstanding decorator...I could take some lessons from HER!! Thanks for the link girlie.

4 comments:

Donna said...

I know - she's awesome, huh?! She meant she needed help with creating stuff on her blog, I think?! Evidently she's going to be in touch with you, I told her I could help too. I want her to post more cake related stuff-sharing her creations with everyone. You're funny! I thinkyour cakes are great too & maybe you will have a chance to enter a contest someday *wink*

Mary C. said...

I do not blog, I am not on the scs RAK. I tried to e mail you my address but I could not connect to passport. I tried your address under e mail me but that was no good. I don't know what else to do but to contact you here. Thank you, Mary Campbell

Kristine said...

Mary...I've added a different address over there---> Try that. Ya, the msn passport thing is kinda wierd, I tried checking my email from work yesterday and it was down. Thanks!!

Peggy Maier said...

Thanks for the update including all of us "out of the loop-ers" who are not on the SCS RAK list & don't have a blog. You're a real sweetie!