Sunday, April 15, 2007

Technique: Aura Stamping

Just thought I'd share a card I made a while ago that I never uploaded to my blog. You may have seen this in my old SCS gallery, and I have to admit that I haven't worked on this technique recently...I really should, because I LOVE it!!
Yeah! I found the tutorial I'd been looking for...this tute was created by Kimm Bennington-Thompson and is found {here}. I did not use the twinkling H2O's, but instead I stamped the rose with VersaMark and colored over using my pastels (aka: Poppin' Pastels). You could also stamp your outline and emboss with black ep and then color in the image with markers, or watercolor in with refill inks. Maybe even try the Lumiere with Pearl Ex?? If you try that, please post a link here so I can see it!! :o)

6 comments:

Mary C. said...

Love the card. I dont know the technique. Will check back later to see if you have posted it. Thanks for sharing.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful card! Very nice job!

kathy said...

Omg that might be what I need for my sisters invites it is absolutely gorgeous.hmmm wonder if i can do it. I have pearlex but not luninere

Shanismom said...

beautiful card.

Jill said...

This is so pretty! The poppin' pastels looks fantastic.

Gina Wrona said...

thanks for sharing with the link, i can't wait to try this!