She used the au chocolate dp, vanilla and pink passion. Here are the changes I made:
1) I used black & white cardstock
2) I changed the stamp set to Polka-Dots and Posies.
3) I added a strip of faux ribbon with my Inky Antics clear acrylic sewing set.
4) I added white dots with my gel pen on the bottom as well as the stamp from the PDP set.
Everything else is pretty much the same. Oh YA...I made this card to fit into a letter size envelope, so it's cut at 7"x 6.25" and scored at 3.5" :o) Give it a try!! There's no time limit for this challenge--do it whenever you want and upload it using FS10 in your keywords. So, go check out her gallery and Ink Something!!