Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday's Featured Stamper

This is my first time playing the "Featured Stamper" Challenge on SCS. It's a lot of fun!! They pick a stamper out of the gallery, and you have to find any card in their gallery to CASE, except you have to change any 2 things (ie. stamps, color combos, embellishments, etc) and then post with the link to the card you are CASEing!! Sounds simple right? Today's featured stamper is Amy Rohla. Here is her card I picked to copy {birthday blossoms}.

She used the au chocolate dp, vanilla and pink passion. Here are the changes I made:

1) I used black & white cardstock

2) I changed the stamp set to Polka-Dots and Posies.

3) I added a strip of faux ribbon with my Inky Antics clear acrylic sewing set.

4) I added white dots with my gel pen on the bottom as well as the stamp from the PDP set.


Everything else is pretty much the same. Oh YA...I made this card to fit into a letter size envelope, so it's cut at 7"x 6.25" and scored at 3.5" :o) Give it a try!! There's no time limit for this challenge--do it whenever you want and upload it using FS10 in your keywords. So, go check out her gallery and Ink Something!!