Monday, April 30, 2007

RAK Day!!

WHAT??!! Too Happy 1

WOW...look what fun gifts I got in my snail mail!! This was an RRAK (Return RAK) from Donna Baker. This totally makes my week... THANK YOU DONNA!! :) She made that cute little beaded scissor or cellphone charm, and on the card, she paper-pieced Stampabella's dress and luggage!! SO cute, and I love the designer paper she used...oh, and can't miss that prima with a sparkly pink brad in the center. I love the bellas, but unfortunately don't own any, that is until now! :) She sent me some fun bella images to color in and use on cards. Thanks so much for the primas and paisley chipboard too!! How'd you know what my favorite things are? Well...I can't imagine a stamper not liking all those things! ;) THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!


AND...I'm a little behind in posting this next one (SORRY!) but a few days ago, I recieved an awesome RAK from Irene (Shani's Mom)!! WOW... I was expecting about 10 coasters and LOOK what she sent!!
Fainting You're the bomb! :o) THANK YOU... THANK YOU!! Now I need to get busy and look for that tutorial! :) Stay tuned for my altered coaster box Winky

4 comments:

shelley davis said...

Hello!
I love the new look! Of your blog. I haven't been able to comment lately. I just want to say the accordian box is so wonderful! I don't know how you find the time! You make it look easy! Not for me.
You inspire me!
Shelley :)

Abra Leah Cross said...

I've never used coasters. What exactly are they for?

Diane said...

You lucky girl!! I'm happy for you!
I love the new colours also,it's awesome. Enjoy your new raks and can't wait to see your coasters,I've never made any either.

Donna said...

Kristine, I'm so glad you enjoyed your RRAK from me (you're welcome)! Great pic of it all...I love the new look of your blog!