Thursday, April 12, 2007

One in a Melon

EYELETS IN DA HOUSE!! Ok...they've BEEN in "da house" for a long time, but never see daylight anymore!! My scanner is so funky...the colors are wierd! Anyway, just a little Whipper Snapper Design for ya. This one is called "Delicious Watermelon". I got this cute li'l ant for FREE!! I've had him for months, but I finally put ink to him. This is a 5.25" square card with a Green Galore base, run through the Cuttlebug with the "Tiny Bubbles" folder. I thought it was perfect size to just run top portion through and leave the bottom for my saying. The eyelets are actually real red...I tried to brighten the pic, but it started doing funkier things to the green. Anyway...this will be another one for the troops. Ya know, many of them have children at home too...so throw in some kids cards!! :o) If you haven't read the post about Cards for Troops, read Dawn G.'s post {here}. :o)

10 comments:

Shanismom said...

OMG, this is the cutest card ever. i love it...

Heather S. said...

I sooo need that embossing folder. It looks sooo cute. I love the card. I've often thought about decorating my kitchen with watermelon stuff. Sooo cute!

kathy said...

I love that card its so cute.

Allison said...

So cute...great use of the bug and nice coloring!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just LOVE this card! I always like "watermelon" colors. I've always been drawn to them for some reason! :)

StampOwl said...

oh this is just soooooooo cute, love it. Especially love how you left the bottom 1/3 of the card unembossed - what a great idea so you can add a greeting. I will be casing that idea for sure!

Amy said...

My eyelets are under used too! They are just so noisy and I haven't felt like dropping the 20 bucks on a crop-o-dile. Isn't it the quiet eyelet setter? I am addicted to brads since they are quiet.

Anyway, Love the card. Love the colors. Love the bug.

Donna said...

how CUTE is that Ant??! I neglect my eyelets a lot too...when my LOVE for brads grew! TFS

Kendra Giles said...

kristine - this card is too cute!

Selina said...

What an adorable card! I love the watermelon and little bug!