Monday, April 02, 2007

Lamb of God

OH MY GOODNESS!! Have you guys seen the C*U*T*E animals over at Kelly's blog: Diaries of a Stamper ? If not, you HAVE to go check out her awesome blog. She is amazingly talented and creative with her little punchy/cut-out animals. She even gives a tutorial on her hippo--I'm just in awe of her stampabilities.
OK...on to the card! I just had to CASE this one, except I did change a couple things. This is for a special little girl for Easter. I used my CM oval cutters and then used scallop scissors around the outside. The legs, ears and tail use the Word Window Punch. Inside I hand-wrote a poem that goes like this:
"Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God who takes away our sin, He came the sinless Son of God to cleanse our hearts within."
then I stamped Happy Easter. :o)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww so cute you did a great job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What an absolutely adorable card! I LOVE it!

Donna said...

wow - this is AWESOME! The lamb is too cute!