Friday, April 20, 2007

Ladybug Spinner & a Discovery!

I just found this really neat card blog today called "Susan Bluerobot" (Well, actually she found me!) She has some really great stuff on there, and be sure to check out her column catagory called "My Card Sites". They are amazing!!


And Now for TODAY'S CHALLENGE! The limited Supply challenge is to make a card using animals, insects, other critters. I made a spinner card with this handmade ladybug (she spins on a penny!) You can see a tutorial on SCS {here}.

11 comments:

Allison said...

This is super cute!

beate said...

That is adorable!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Very sweet! Spinner cards are a lot of fun.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh, you know I LOVE this! It is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

StampOwl said...

Hi Kristine, thanks for your comment on my blog - btw I have know Susan Blue Robot for years - and I have tons of her stuff as she has mine - actually the Susan card on my site was made to send to her

kathy said...

Very cute. I have never done a spinner card but I guess I will go check it out

Shanismom said...

very cute card.

Heather S. said...

The lady bug is such a cute idea for a spinner card. Thank you for sharing it with us. One of these days I need to try making a spinner card.

Mary said...

Your lady bug spinner card is adorable. I have not made one of these yet.

Mary

kerry davis said...

awww - this is too cute! I love it!
I've tagged you at my blog - check it out at: www.glittergirl.typepad.com/
kerry ;-)

Rochelle W said...

Very cute. Great job.