Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm a Dork!!

OK, yáll!! After several emails telling me that I had used the WRONG VENDOR for this swap---HELLO?!!! I'm such a dork. I KNEW my hedgie's were Penny Black, but for some reason, when I sat down to work on swap ideas, I got confused and thought they were Whipper Snapper. I was so excited over how they turned out and the worst part....


I actually SENT these to the hostess of the swap already!!! Lol!! I did email her to let her know what happened, and the best part is that I searched thru the swaps forum and found an Open Penny Black swap to join...YEAH!! So, these babies won't go to waste after all...(ok, not that they would go to waste, I'm sure I could find lots of people to send them to!!) ; ) Ahhh...ok, so I made up a new Whipper Snapper swap today...see my next post for details.

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

That's really funny. It's totally the type of thing I would do.

Tracy.H said...

That's too funny. I was actually gonna check on Whipper Snapper today for that stamp!!

StampOwl said...

Hi Kristine, Glad you were able to find another swap for the hedgies to play in. Love your new Whipper snapper cards.

Shanismom said...

i love the cards, very cute. i also love the new color and the banner on your page.

Rhonda said...

Too funny!!! These are gorgeous though! Glad you found somewhere to use them:)