by Kerry Davis (http://www.glittergirl.typepad.com/) and I'm suppose to list 7 random facts or things I love and then tag 7 people to do the same (IF they want to participate). So here goes...
1. I'm married to an [ex-]Firefighter. He served for 10 years as a volunteer as well as his main job, which was a farm mechanic for John Deere. He's now a shop foreman in the Agriculture field.
2. I worked as a tour guide at a Mt. Rushmoore museum for 2 summers between college.
3. I have a butterfly tattoo (not telling where)--yes, I was a pk all my growing up years and at 21 just HAD to break free and do something stupid :)
4. I'm addicted to reality shows like Survivor and Amazing Race.
5. I was pregnant with twins my second time around
6. I like the slow-paced, "country-bumpkin" lifestyle we live
7. I've been to Disneyland at least 8-10 times. My mom grew up in that area and still has lots of brothers/sisters down there, so we would go visit (from Oregon) almost every summer.
It's such a gorgeous day out today and I don't have time to search people's blogs to see if they've been tagged yet or not, so if you already have, ignore this, and if not, consider yourself tagged!!
Shani's Mom, Ally's Inky Hugs, Serenity in Stamping, Stampin' Terri, Wild Rose Stamper, Kathy's Kreations, Kathat Stamps
I just picked random blogs from my blogroll...but ANYONE can play, so please, if you haven't been tagged yet, I'm tagging YOU!! :) Have fun and enjoy the day!!