Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wild About You

This was an image I requested through the WISH RAK group. I thought this little guy was screaming for the "Bubbles" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder because it kinda looks like scales. I really wish I could find my assortment of wiggly eyes, but my girls have them stashed somewhere...they would really make him pop don't ya think?!
Anyway, the large navy layer is dry embossed with the Happy Birthday folder (hard to see here, I know). The inner navy piece is a "frame"...I cut the ouside to 3"x 2" and then measured inside cuts 3/4" in on all sides . Then I layered it on top of the croc layer and again on old olive. Ran twine around frame. I used the word window punch to cut out "wild about you". I will put a big happy birthday saying inside the card. I think the outside has enough already. ;0) Thanks for lookin.

3 comments:

Julie said...

this is so cute!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This card is adorable! Love the embossed background! Thanks for your comment on my blog. . .I really appreciate it! I just found your blog because of your comment! Great blog and I LOVE your work! Your girls are adorable too!

Peggy Maier said...

The bubbles embossing folder is perfect for him! This is so, so cute!