Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Which One?

I received some of my WISH RAK's and here's what I made with them...but, please tell me which one you like best (I can't make up my mind?!) I like the round half circle on the first one because it kinda resembles a "belly". And I like the scallops on the second one, even though none of these colors are actually baby-ish. But, then again, baby hasn't arrived YET and so this is really just a card for "her". I will do a lighter, brighter baby card after he/she arrives. So, what do ya think??

Stamp images are from "Swell News", and the paper is from the Spring Blossoms pack (? at least I think that's what it was called?).

EDITED: I just found out that Crystal has a blog! Crystal was the very talent and very sweet gal who sent me these images. Here's a link to her blog {Stampin & More with Crystal}..if you get a chance, go check her out!!






or this one??

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh gosh...I will be of no help to you because I like them both! Great paper piecing!

Peggy Maier said...

Well, altho I like them both...
truthfully I like the first one. There's just something about the colors, the shapes...
But the second one works as well. Lots of people would go for the more simple lines in it. You've done a great job!

Gina Wrona said...

I like the first one the best:)
It was the first one I saw and scrolled back up to look at it a 2nd time after I saw the 2nd card. I like how the dress is the same as the designer paper in the first one.

Awesome job on both!

Lorie said...

I like both of them but I really like the 2nd one best. Interesting how we all like different things, huh?

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love your paper piecing! Looks great with these patterned papers!