Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tri-Fold in Mauve

I just loved making these cute little tri-fold cards, that I decided to try a different color. I actually thought I pulled out lavendar lace, when I became very puzzled--I didn't realize I still had Mauve Mist in my c.s. file case, but it sure looks like it! :o) Anyway, these are for 2 very special blogger friends, and I WISH I had time and c.s. to make them for every one of you that visits and reads my blog so frequently. I am getting to know some of you much better and I thank you for honoring me with your presence and comments. You are all wonderful and if you're reading this and I don't have your link in my blog roll, PLEASE leave me a comment and I'll get you added. If you don't have a blog, you can share your SCS gallery with me too and I'd love to take a lookey and post it under "galleries". THANKS! And you all have a very BLESSED EASTER next Sunday!!
-----------------------------------------
Stamps: Tags & More; Fresh Fillers / Cardstock: Mauve Mist; Basic Black; Whisper White / Accessories: Mega Giga Scallop Circle Punch; CM circle cutters; Signo white gel pen; black & white polka-dot ribbon; slit punch, 1/8" hole punch; dimensionals; sponges; markers; temp. mono for masking

5 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

I really love this card! So cute. Now I'm going to have to try one.

Shanismom said...

yeah me too. one of these days, i have to make his card. beautiful card.

AnneMarie said...

this is so sweet!
hey, thanks for your comment on my blog- hope you come by more often :)
annemariez

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh is that just darling! I love your coloring. . .very nice!

jeannen2 said...

I love your card!! I had forgotten that this would make a cute Easter card as well! Thanks for sharing! jeanne