Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Summertime Friends

I actually got time this afternoon to do today's sketch challenge...yeah! (I know, I know! I went a little overboard on the coral shading on his feet...guess I should've titled this card "hot foot Hedgie... Lol!!) {View Sketch Challenge #116 here}
Don'tcha just love patterned paper? It does so much for a card with very little effort, not to mention the Cuttlebug!! Oh, I really should show you how much cardstock I got cuttlebugged last weekend! :0) Anyway, you'll find a list below of my supplies. TFL!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STAMPS: Penny Black; Michael's $1 spot / CARDSTOCK: Black, Real Red, "Just Delightful" Simply Scrappin' kit, watercolor paper / ACCESSORIES: Cuttlebug "Divine Swirls" embossing folder (Provocraft), ticket corner punch, gingham ribbon, glue dots & monoadhesive, classic ink pads and aqua painter.

3 comments:

snaphappy said...

GORGEOUS blog header and great blog!

Allison said...

Super cute card...love it!

Beate said...

What a sweet and gorgeous card!!! I love it.