Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Break - Mini Vaca

Oh my goodness!! I came across this stamper's website tonight and I just HAVE to share it with you. This link is her "About Me" page, and it does play some beautifully serene music. I encourage you to read that page and then before checking out the other pages (which is a MUST) you need to click at the very bottom of the page on "Click here to Meet My STAFF". Just do it...you'll see why!! :o) Ok, now post your comment here!!!
--------------------------------------------
It's SPRING BREAK!! and I've survived so far *holding my breath & crossing my fingers* :o) HA! Well, our plans got a little mixed up, but it turned out to be a fun mini-vaca. Last weekend, I was suppose to take my girls up to my sisters in the next state for a few days, but that didn't happen--long story, so I'll spare you. SO...after I got off work Monday, around 12:30 p.m., we packed our bags and loaded up and drove all the way to ...well, a town only ONE HOUR AWAY!! :0) This is the second time in a year we've done this, but last time it was a place only 40 minutes away! SO, we stayed in a hotel that had an indoor pool so the girls could swim...that is just the best thing to them! (they are 6 & 8 yrs old) But first, we went to the Fun Center and rode the Go-Karts!! That was a blast!! Then we took them to Denny's for dinner as we had their Birthday coupons for free meals and desserts that I've had in my purse for almost a year!! It's about time they get them for this year!! Anyway, we went back to the hotel and rested for 1 hour--like good boys and girls should ;o) and then we all went swimming. The next day, we went back to the Fun Center right when it opened and we were practically the only ones there! it was sooo cool because there were tickets hanging out of most of the machines!! WOO HOO!! We stayed for about 1 1/2 or 2 hours there...until the quarters ran out. Then we went out for lunch and came home. We all had so much fun, and all for about $100.
Some of you might remember pics of our bunnies I posted on the old blog? Well, those bunnies fight like crazy if we let them near each other, so my hubby and girls worked on a new hutch for one of them today. It's been so cold here it's hard to do much of anything outside...29 degrees, no snow to play in...brrr!! Tomorrow, we might go bowling, which I really enjoy, but I'm actually kinda ready for our "normal routine" if you KWIM!! Well, it's late, sorry so long...I just felt like blogging. Nobody's even probably reading this at this point anyway, so ciao for now!!

1 comment:

Shanismom said...

well, i'm glad you are have fun on your mini vac. i need one of those.