Thursday, March 29, 2007

A PUNCHY C.A.S.E.

If you saw the WT challenge for today (Thursday), then you've seen this adorable bunny...or one just like it. I didn't get an original card done at all today because as soon as my 6 yr. old saw this card in today's gallery, she just HAD to make it!! :0) So, I was a good mommy and helped both the girls make Easter cards today. Maybe I'll come up with my own idea later tonight or tomorrow. The proportions of this prolly needs adjusting still, but for the kids, you can't be a perfectionist, ya know?!! OK...Does she looks anything like OUR bunnies??

I think our card is a little "girlie" don't ya think??!! Lol!

Cardstock: Gable Green; Lavendar Lace; Kraft; Whisper White / Accessories: black brads, white glitter brad; primas; flower punch; both SU! oval punches; CM's circle cutters; 1/4" hole punch; scissors; sponges; markers; cotton ball; ribbon; white gel pen

1 comment:

Kim said...

Don't change a thing on this card it is to cute and so are your bunnies.. we have one inside bunny as well. Named Thumper of course :}
Kim