Friday, March 23, 2007

Need A Laugh Today?

I came across this post today, and got quite a chuckle! It kinda parallels to the reason I watch "Nanny 911" or "Super Nanny", which is to make me feel thankful and relieved that we are normal (in the midst of me feeling driven to insanity by my children!) Anyway, if you need a laugh, check this out: The Broom and I
................................................................................
Are you up for a BLOGGER'S CHALLENGE today? Then go check out this post: Blogger's Challenge #1 (unfortunately I don't own this set yet, so I'll have to wait until the next challenge, but it sounds so fun and I'm excited to see what everyone posts!!)
.................................................................................
Here's a blog I came across today of Irene's (Shani's mom)...she has a super cute little girl, and Irene works full time at the hospital--now that's dedication and takes such a caring person. She does a lot of scrapbooking and even links to a gallery full of pages she's done. She was gracious to add me to her blogroll, so I'm returning the favor. Drop by and say "hi"!
................................................................................
ALSO: Some of you already know that another passion of mine is cake decorating, and you may have even seen my cakes on my old blog. However, when I updated this one, I removed them from here (as this is a stamping diary) and I've just completed a new CAKE blog! You can see the link to the right under the "welcome". Here's the link as well: Kris Marie's Party Cakes in case you're interested. Hopefully I'll have a card to post tomorrow :0)

2 comments:

shelley davis said...

Oh my goodness Kris! You are so talented! I am jealous! I just checked out your cakes. I love them all but the basket weave and tea party cakes are my favorites. You really are so gifted. Thanks for sharing with us.
Shelley :)

Shanismom said...

yes i definitely agree that you are talented.
Thanks for putting my name out there... you are so sweet. thanks.