Friday, March 09, 2007

My First *Blogger RAK*

I'm soooo happy that I got my first Blogger RAK today!! This came from Lorie Ames and you can visit her stamping adventures at her blog here {Live-Love-Laugh-Create}.

Now that I see these "Bellas" up close and personal ;0), I LOVE them and I see why they are becoming sooo popular!! You can't see it, but there is glitter (stickles I think?) on the glass, belt and shoes! Isn't she adorable??
THANKS SO MUCH LORIE!!

(Please note: I'm not discounting the cards I've received from other bloggers before I signed up for this group...I sooo appreciate those as well, but this is my 1st since signing up for the blogger RAK group.)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Yay! You finally got it...it seems like it took FOREVER for it to get to you. I'm glad you are happy! You have a great blog!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love all the colors! So springy!