Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My First ATC Swap!

I've never even made an ATC (Artist Trading Card) before now, and I signed up for 3 spots! But, it's a small swap, only 6 total of each image, so I can handle that. Anyway, it's not even closed yet, so if you want to get in on it, head on over to "YOUR INNER ANIMAL" ATC SWAP at SCS and sign up!! (Rules are to make any animal, 2 layers of c.s. (min) any company, and at least 1 embellishment). You can click on them for a larger view. Here are my 3:


If you are in this swap, or thinking about signing up, please do not link to this post...Thank You!

I used Crystal Effects on the nose of the puppy (cause we all know dogs have wet noses!) and I used a crystal rhinestone for his collar. The background on the puppy and frog cards are dry embossed with the "bubbles" Cuttlebug folder. I also used Crystal Effects on the froggy's lillypad to make it look wet. The punched frog was done using SU!'s oval punches and CM's circle cutters. (*note: I am not the originator of that ingenious frog idea...but have seen it done so many times on SCS that I don't know who created it!) The Hedgehog stamp is (c) Penny Black, and the puppy is (c) Whipper Snapper Designs.

6 comments:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

oh kristine, these are FAB-O!! i love them so much, i can't even pick a favorite! if i didn't have so much on my plate already, i'd sign up, just so i could get some of these!! i SO need to get started on mine....sheeesh.

Ana said...

OMG!! I love these ATC cards..I love the sweet images. I wish I was in your swap. My fav is the hedgie..soo cute.

Allison said...

Great ATCs...love 'em all but I am with Ana...that hedgehog is great!

Kendra Giles said...

Kristine - these are amazing ATC cards - just love 'em :)

Michelle said...

These are adorable! So cute and cuddly. I love ATCs. Haven't made one myself (got a bunch "in the works") but these are precious.

giulyana said...

Hello from Italy ...Adorable card...You are bigger...