Friday, March 30, 2007

I WON!! *Happy Dance*

Too Happy 1 (the *happy dance* today when I opened my mail!)

WooHoo!! I'm the proud recipient of this amazing 3-coaster picture frame!! I entered a contest over at Teresa's blog: Inkfully Yours and I was one of the few picked for some of her yummy blog candy. This came as such a shock because with it being Spring Break this week, I have not been as faithful about browsing my blogging friends "stuff" and she had posted the winners days ago!! I fell in love with this gorgeous paper and the cute paisleys she made with this, so I'm a very happy camper right now...a HUGE THANKS to Teresa--you ROCK!!

3 comments:

shelley davis said...

Congratulations Kristine! That is a beautiful set. I will be waiting to see what you do with it.
Hope you are enjoying Spring Break. Ours doesn't start until Good Friday.
Shelley

Shanismom said...

congratulation Kristine... that's a beautiful pic frame.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Congratulations! How lucky are you!