Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm Cuttle*buggied* Out!

Ok...here's what my two little munchkins and I did last Saturday, between doing laundry and cleaning house! I cut a bunch of 1/4 sheets of c.s. AND trimmed them down to layer onto a card front, and the girls had fun running them through my Cuttlebug machine. I currently have 7 different embossing folders, but I didn't do all 7 in all the colors...just what made sense to do. I still need to do some white and vanilla, but the GREAT thing about this, is that it makes doing cards so much quicker!! But WHAT do I store them in?? :0) That's easy...I decorated one of those lunch tins (I got mine from Oriental Trading Co. for $4.95 +sh--because they are so much more deeper than the others found elsewhere, and I can get a lot more into it. --You can see my tins in the "Non-Card Delights" label to the right) Anyways, I just wanted to show you...but now I'm in dire need of new cutting blades, Lol!! Guess I'll have to order those with my March order from SU! They have a really GREAT promo this month, in case you haven't heard. But I'm not a demo, so can't help ya there, :0) Please see my "Other Links" called "SU! Online Catalogs", or "Find a demo in your area" to the right if you're interested in seeing what they've got! (*NOTE: Joann's usually carries the Cuttlebug machine and you can find great deals like 40% off every so often...go check it out! )

8 comments:

snaphappy said...

What a great idea!

Beate said...

What a great idea. I will let my two smaller ones loose with my cuttle bug. That way I have lots of embossed 1/4 sheets at my finger tips!

bethtrue said...

Kristine - what a great idea to have these all ready to go - makes things easier! i'm going to try doing this. thanks for the inspiration!

Beth (mommy to a busy 3 1/2 year old)

Shanismom said...

excellent idea. i too am going to do this.thanks

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

wow!! but you don't get to have the fun and crank out the cuttlebug!! i've said it before...i'm easily amused!! however, it will be nice to have it all at your fingertips when you need it!

Sharon Jacobs said...

What a great idea!
Thank you for sharing.

Carolyn Baker said...

This is a fabulous idea! I had planned on decorating the tin to hold my folders but never thought about pre-making the backgrounds and storing them in the tin as well. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

This is a great idea! I just might have to have my kids help me by doing this!!!!