Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Spring RAK

I have to apologize, I recieved this beautiful RAK from Laurie Rybarczyk some time ago, but my desk was sooo piled you couldn't see the top of my desk and it got stuck under some stuff right away. Luckily, I cleaned my craft room yesterday (dusted and everything!) and found it!! :o) YEAH! This picture doesn't do this card justice. The butterfly is stamped on vellum c.s. with some kind of amethyst metallic ink and the one on envelope is also shiny metallic as well. Very pretty. Go check out Laurie's blog : I Lie, Cheat, and CASE! Thanks so much Laurie!!
*NOTE: I'm usually not so messy in my craft room, and I do TRY to upload and link my RAK's as soon as I get them, so please don't let this stop you from mailing to me!! Lol!!
-------------------------------------------------
EDITED: Laurie was so kind to email me and let me know what she used for this butterfly! It's called Tsukineko Brilliance ink in Pearlescent Purple. She colored the back of the vellum with barely banana and orchid opulence markers. SOOO Pretty Laurie!!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Kristine,
I am soo glad you liked it. I used Tsukineko Brilliance ink in Pearlescent Purple. This ink is great for glossy surfaces such as vellum. It was a sin I didn't even have the shrink wrap off it! I colored the back of the butterfly with Barely Banana and Orchid Opulance markers.
Thanks for visiting my blog, too!

Allison said...

Ooooo...this is nice!

kathy said...

I love this card..laurie is so talented. hmmm maybe she'll send me one......lol