Sunday, February 25, 2007

WooHoo for RAKs!!

I was blessed yesterday when to my surprise...I got this BEAUTIFUL card in the mail!! I'm sure you all have seen this because it was made by Susan Liles (susiestampsalot) and she had posted it on her blog last week! It's very special to me, and I'm going to take it to work with me tomorrow and sit it on my desk...it'll go nicely next to my vase of flowers I got for my birthday!
Office
Of course my scanner isn't the best, but if you look closely, you'll see that see used a gold gellyroll pen inside the cross. In fact, if you'd like to read her cute post about WHAT WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS CARD? {click here} You'll absolutely LOVE her blog...she's got a big personality...I just love her!! :0) Thanks so much Susie for cheering me up and making me feel so special.
Big Hug
Another THANKS!! goes to Denise (annees) who sent me this Birthday RAK!! This really made my day to get this in the mail. This was my second Birthday RAK from SCS. If you haven't signed up yet for the RAK, you've GOT TO do it!! It's wonderful!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I LOVE that show!! Growing up I saw Grease at the 99 cent theater 157 times... I kid you not !! I was going to be the next Olivia.... but they started the show too late !!

Let me know what you think when you try the Gamsol and Prisma's... oh and since Prisma's are normally outrageously priced I picked mine up on Ebay for 10 bucks! I'm not rich either hon... won't be seeing blog candy on my blog for a while either! LOL I just LOVED what you said to Joan... good for you !!