Saturday, February 03, 2007

Two of a Kind


Here are my first two cards made with my new *hearts* dry emboss folder! Do you see the little white specks in the red flowers? That's the glare from the crystal effects...I put that on all the dark red flowers and the heart on the envie. The c.e. is new too and I just LOVE it!! It really adds shine and a 3-d effect. I know I'm like waaay behind the rest of you avid stampers out there in that I'm just now trying out stuff like this, but there's even more! *gasp* I've never tried liquid applique either!! But, sorry to inform you that I don't own any of that. (don't even know where to get it, since SU! discontinued it!) But I think that's almost a necessity when you own the Like it a Latte stamp set, don't YOU???


Woohoo! It's my birthday...gonna party!!
Okay, that's jumping the gun a little :o) My birthday is actually in about a week and a 1/2. But my bf sent me a package yesterday! (She's incredibly organized and efficient and always sends cards and packages way early!!) Anyway...she sent me lots of little packages for card making, like these cute little polka-dot and plaid brads!! It also came with striped square and plain white and red too! Then there's flower sequins, heart clips, snaps, rainbow shapes and more frills. Janelle, if you're reading this, THANKS SO MUCH!!! Love you lots! Watch for a card in your snail mail soon!! :o)

3 comments:

Kendra Giles said...

Kristine those cards are too cute! I completely forgot about send a celebration set - I have it, but haven't used it in forever. I may need to pull it out and do something with it! :)

Denise said...

I like what you did with the Send A Celebration set - the CE really adds to this card! You can purchase Liquid Applique at Michael's or Joann's.
I just recently discovered your site - fun stuff here! Thanks for sharing!

Amber Porter said...

Love the cards! Very cute! It has inspired me to bust out that set again.
Thanks!