Monday, February 05, 2007

Punched Daisy


Stamps: Happy Harmony; Label Classics; Beyond the Basics; Linen / Cardstock: Always Artichoke; Whisper White / Accessories: Oval Punches (both sizes of SU!); brads; CM circle cutters; Cuttlebug; Provocraft A2 Textile emboss folder; Pop Dots

Daisies are my favorite, so I just had to try one of these daisies with the oval punches. It might look a bit blurry, but I sponged the edges of all the ovals with grey ink. The center circle is cut with my CM cutters, and then folded in half. I stamped the Linen and Hearts bg stamps on the center 1/2 circle and then sponged edges also with going grey. The flower is layered onto Always Artichoke c.s., which I ran through my Cuttlebug with the textile A2 embossing folder. Then I took a sponge dauber dipped in white craft ink and lightly went over the embossed areas. The base of the card is white. Added a few white brads to the bottom just to even things out a little. The "Harmony" saying is on pop dots. Easy and quick card to do really. :o)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous!! Great job!! Happy Early Birthday Wishes to you!

bethtrue said...

cool - what a great idea with the oval punches.