Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh, HOPPY Day!!

I brought out my punches today and look what I made!! (ok...CASEd, but only the actual froggy!!) His black eyes have lots of Crystal Effects on them to make them pop up and give them 3-D. I wish I had better light, cause this looks way better in real life! I rolled the lillypad wheel on the cool caribbean c.s. and then colored in the flowers with white gel pen. Then I ran the c.s. through my Cuttlebug with the bubbles folder. I didn't like my green watercoloring on the pad, so I wheeled it again onto Green Galore c.s. and cut it out, and then put that on top of the other one with pop dots so it's really 3-D. :0) I like it so much better now. Yellow layer was run through cuttlebug with Bloom Dots folder. I made my own ribbon slider! I just stamped my saying (from the "Frolicking Frogs"set) and used ticket punch on the corners, then I punched the slot punch on each end and ran ribbon through. At the bottom, I used my sewing stitches with white craft ink to make it look like waves. Isn't he CUTE?!!
Froggie

3 comments:

Colleen said...

This card is simply adorable! I love the new look of your blog too - it is very springy! :-)

Kendra Giles said...

what a cute froggy card kristine! I love paperpiecing with punches, but I haven't done it in forever - I think you just inspired me! Hugz! :)

monika/buzsy said...

Cute frog. Like the way you used the punches. TFS!