Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Villa Bouquet

I don't know what's with me lately...I'm not usually a pinky person, but this is like my 3rd pink card this week! Ugh *rolls eyes*. This was for the sketch challenge #105, you can view it here.
I wanted to use this paper (Villa Bouquet, by Scrapbook Walls) for a long time, but just didn't feel inspired to until today. I don't know that I'm that happy with this one. Anyway, The saying is from "In My Thoughts" by Stampin' Up! I stamped the whole saying twice, once in Old Olive, and again in Regal Rose. Then I cut out 3 words that I wanted to stand out and taped onto the green saying. The background is stamped with swirls from "Fresh Fillers", also Stampin' Up! The brads and the punched daisy is to bring some of what's on the DP into the rest of the card. What do YOU think?!?
(OH YA...if you see that vertical line going through on the right side of my card, it's from the scanner LOL! My card does not have a fold line through it! :) )

3 comments:

Kendra Giles said...

what a great card Kristine! I know what you mean, I have been using some brighter colors lately and I don't know what is up with that lol Have a great day!

Allison said...

Super cute...love the colors and the DP!

Sarah said...

Kris,
This card is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had you talent you think of such great cards. I'm not great at coming up with my own designs. I CASE alot! Your designs are so great! You are SO creative!

Sarah