Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ice Skating and *I Won*

Well, we promised the girls we'd take them ice skating during Christmas break, so we finally did it today! I just gotta say...it was a good thing we had them wear their snowsuits, because they spent more time *sitting* on the ice than actually *skating* on it, lol! They had a blast! It was outside, but covered and had plastic all around the outside, so it was fairly dark and not great for taking pictures. I sure got my exercise with them hanging on me and trying to take me down the whole time!! My husband only went along for ?? why did we take him?? oh ya, for moral support or something, hehehe. He had never even been roller skating, so he opted out of getting skates today. But we did have fun as a family. After skating, we took them to Red Robin for their FREE birthday meals/ice cream Sundays. It was a great day!! Here are some photos.













OK, now for the *I WON* part: I entered to win a free Sell-a-bration stamp set on Caroline Lebel's blog, Caro's Adventures in Stampingland and I found out today that I won!! :0) WooHoo! I was ecstatic, literally jumping up and down! (well, ok...maybe on the inside though!) She's a Canadian Stampin' Up Demonstrator and has a really awesome stampability! I just love her style and creativeness...if you'd like to check out her SU! gallery, go here. She does some really awesome things with the oval punches, like her adorable FROGGY or her PENGUIN cards. You gotta check ém out! :0) Thanks so much Caro!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

woohoo... I think my order (with YOUR stamp set) is coming tomorrow. YIPPPPPEEEEE