Friday, January 12, 2007

*F*R*I*E*N*D*S*

Here's just a quick card I did tonight with my brand new set, "Love Matters" (Stampin' Up!) . I wanted to play with my new set, but I also wanted to put in a quick 'blurb' about what a great community that SCS is!! I have met some wonderful stamping online friends out there, which feeds my need for female interraction {since I work for a male and there's no women in the office!}, and also gives me positive feedback on my cards and blog. You all are so friendly and supportive and just a great bunch of gals, so I want to say THANK YOU! and since I don't have all your mailing addresses, this card is dedicated to you :o)

I stamped the Friends saying first, then tried to see if it would fit in my circle punch and it just barely did! :o) I have big pop dots to raise the scalloped circle off the page, and there's dazzling diamonds in the middle of the flower, but you couldn't tell by this pic. Also, I used these cute metal mesh flower brads that my sister got me for Christmas. I used So Saffron Cardstock for the base and Choc Chip for the layered. The designer paper is also from Stampin'Up!....I believe it was in one of their mini catalogs, but can't recall the name of it ;o) Markers were used to color in friends and I doodled with choc chip marker. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Kendra Giles said...

Hi Kristine! What a great card! I know what you mean about the SCS community - isn't it great? I have met so many new friends too - you included. :)