Saturday, December 30, 2006

SPELL it Out!

Today's Inspiration challenge was a Hallmark card that used twigs and flowers etc. to spell out a word or phrase. The challenge, IMO, was to use something other than alphabet stamps. Anybody can spell out a word with those!! SO...I tried to find a stamp set that had tiny pictures in it. Low and behold...it was my CLEAR ACRYLIC set! And I'm sooo glad they were see-through or this would NOT have turned out!! The flowers are all individual, the "s" is made from her hair bow, and the "h" is obviously the butterfly.
This card is a little plain for me, but, I think it turned out cute, and for the noncritic little girl...this will make a nice birthday card!
STAMP SET: "Princess Turtle" (Inky Antics)
CARDSTOCK: Regal Rose; Certainly Celery, Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal (Stampin' Up!)

No comments: