Wednesday, December 13, 2006

*Shabby Princess*

My LAST recipe box for the year...I think! :) This is my 9th one and all I have left to do is make 2 sets of index and recipe cards to go inside these last two boxes. I got this pretty paisley and striped paper at my local scrapbook store. It's the "Shabby Princess Collection" by Bo-Bunny Press. Again, I used my xyron for the ribbon. The primas I got in a box of various sizes and colors. I didn't have any of that color in my paper, but I loved the contrast it gave to all the blues and greens. I also put a really neato deco brad in the big flower and country blue mini brads in centers of small flowers and stuck them onto the ribbon with glue dots. I decoupaged the "Blueberry Pie" paper to a matboard "K", and stuck that on with big fat pop dots. The top of the tin has the paisley paper again...the striped was just too masculine and I figured all the pretty ribbons would break up the paisley a bit. I actually had my hubby help me put the ribbon on this time so I could get it straight!! The story of my life :) Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love your tins - thanks so much for sharing.
Alison