Sunday, December 31, 2006

Little Square *Thank You*s

I made 5 of these li'l cards yesterday, and I still need to make about 6 more! I LOVE the cute squares, which are 4.25", so they still fit in a regular size card envelope. As you can see, I'm a little "stuck" on these colors! :) I LOVE them. I used these same colors to make the *friend* frame and my *hi* card as well. I figured since these ARE Christmas Thank-You's, that the colors were so appropriate. But, watch out...I'm starting to get spring fever (or is that "cabin fever" that I feel, LOL!) and I think I wanna get out my cute UNFROGETTABLE set and use Spring-y colors very SOON!!

Anyway, I used the flower from that stamp in "Tags So Much" and the sentiment is from one of the "All Year Cheer" sets (?I have all 3 sets, mixed up in 2 boxes). I liked the curvyness of this saying better. Both green backgrounds are stamped with the "Floral" stamp. I used Old Olive and Rose Red. The red circle is punched out with my GIGA Scallop Circle Punch by Marvy. I then punched 1/16" holes in all the scallops, and then in one scallop on each side, I used my 1/8" punch so I could get the ribbon through. I outlined holes and did faux stitching with my Signo white gel pen. Turned out pretty cute, don't ya think?? :) Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We sure did.

1 comment:

Kelly (Michigan) said...

Great color combo. I love the scallop punch and the faux stitching.