Thursday, December 07, 2006

*JUMP 4 JOY*



I got some new stuff today!! I am finishing up my 7 lunch tins boxes (as recipe boxes) for my sister-in-laws for Christmas, when I realized that I'm out of blue ribbon!! SO...I jotted on down to our local scrapbook store and I ended up getting a whole card of blue ribbon...AND one of those cool Xyron Create-a-Sticker dealies (I learned from Susie Stamp-a-Lot that you can run ribbon through it and it makes your ribbon stick to the boxes!! how cool is that??!!)...AND a couple of velvet ribbons--on sale even!!...AND a box of colored primas in different sizes...AND do you see that package between the primas--those are rhinestone brads in all of those colors that are on the cardboard!! Did I miss anything? I had to tell my husband that I just gave myself an early Christmas present, hehe. I'm quite the happy camper now. Stay tuned for some pics of what I create with all this fun stuff :)

1 comment:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

WooHoo!!! You got some goodies! And I see the Xyron thingy made it's way into your cart as well! They seem to have a tendency to "jump" in there!! Have you used it yet? I have been eyeballing these rhinestone brads for a while now, too!!! They are super fun for lunchbox tins! Can't wait to see pictures of them!
:):):)
sus