Saturday, December 30, 2006

Floral Friend



This was another project I stamped for today's Inspiration Challenge, which was to "SPELL IT OUT" using stamps other than alphabet stamps. This one took me quite a while to do, as I had to do it twice! I only used this one stamp, from the hostess set called, "Tags So Much". It's hard to see, but I stamped the "LINEN" background stamp in Creamy Caramel on the background of each letter. THen I sponged the edges with Always Artichoke and then layered on Old Olive and then onto Rose Red. I used Old Olive and Rose Red markers to stamp parts of the stamp. This was way to long for my scanner, so I had to snap a shot with my digital camera...so...it's not as clear as I'd like. here's a picture upclose of one of the letters though. Thanks for Looking!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is absolutely amazing...your tenaciousness is inspiring!

Colleen said...

Awesome! I woud never have guessed that you did not use alphabet stamps! TFS

Kelly (Michigan) said...

The floral design for the lettering is awesome! How in the world did you make it so perfect. The letters truly look like stamps. This must have taken you a long time to make - it is just lovely! What talent you have! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful card!