Monday, December 04, 2006

Fire, Fire!!

No fire around here today, but did I get your attention?? :)

These cute little dalmations are sporting their Christmas hats this season. I made this cute little card for my friend's son, turning 7 yrs. old this week. The inside says, Happy Brrr...day!! How cute is that? OK...I may be tootin' my own horn here, but these puppies totally make me smile.

The stamps sets used are: "Fire Brigade"; "Bundle Up"; and "Holiday Sampler", all from Stampin' Up!


The snowflakes and brrr...are embossed with detail white embossing powder on black c.s. The puppies are stamped in basic black on the white c.s. and the hats are stamped seperately, then cut out and placed on with pop dots. After I mounted them on black c.s., then I thought of punching the corners like everyone's doing these days with that ticket punch...*(note: I cheated and used my CM circle punch!) and then mounted again on white and added black brads from the vintage assortment. Really easy card to do and just in time for Jacob's birthday.

No comments: