Friday, December 08, 2006

Daisy *Sarah* Tin

This is my 7th and last tin for this year. Again, I used the "Sarah" Designer paper from Stampin' Up!
This one is for my mother-in-law. I decided to put their monogram on the front (instead of stamping out "recipes") just in case they want to use it for something else? ANYWAY!! Her name is Isabelle, so I took a matboard "I" and decorated it with Apricot punched daisies and then added the "bling" with the rhinestone brads. I've gotta admit, I was a little disappointed that I couldn't find any prima flowers out of the bunch I just got yesterday that matched!!
I'm trying real hard to match the boxes to their kitchens. My mil's kitchen has been kindof limy-green since my husband was a kid!! (so at least 40 yrs or so, LOL! ) so, I'm thinking I don't have to worry about her changing colors of her kitchen anytime soon!!

No comments: