Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Beaded Ornaments #1

Sorry stampers!! I don't have anything stamped to show you today. But I just wanted to share the beaded ornaments I made last year for my mom and MIL [and have them all in one place here]. It really helps me so I don't accidentally duplicate them. These are kits from Mary Maxim and come with everything but the glue. You have to string the straight pins with all the right beads and dip them in glue and then insert into the styrofoam ball. The kits cost about US $14.99 (unless on sale). YES, I do have lots of patience, especially when I'm doing something where I get immediate results--Love crafting!! :) (I also love to knit, crochet, and decorate cakes!) Here are the ornaments:

(Blue Chandelier--Christmas)

(Lavendar Floral--Birthday)

(Pearl Heart--Mother's Day)

3 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wow, Kristine!! These are gorgeous!! I really love the heart one, and the baby blue chandelier is pretty cool too. Thanks for sharing these with us. I had never seen them before (at least not handmade ones). Great job! :) Kelly

Diane said...

Those are STUNNING Kristine!!!
Such beautiful work!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow, these are fabulous!! My mother used to make these for my sisters and I when we were young, they are still my most treasured ornaments on the tree!!
hugs, Jami