Monday, December 18, 2006

10th Anniversary!!

Oh, aren't the holidays CRAZY?? I haven't blogged in several days...sorry about that, but life got a little busy this weekend!!
Anyway, My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary this week, so I sat down to search for an idea on SCS. I got so overwhelmed with it and after spending 2 hours and not finding exactly "the one" I decided to just make this very simple card. I had ideas of stamping a big "10" on the front, or puting hearts or ??? not really sure what I was going to do. But I've had this designer paper sitting on my desk that was left over from my last tin box, so I used it.
The card just kinda came along and I kept thinking, "this needs more!!" but hey...sometimes less is more, right?? :) I will stamp Happy 10th Anniversary on the inside b4 I give to him.
Sorry this scan is a little blurry! As usual, it looks better IRL!! I used Old Olive c.s. for the card, and cut it 11"x4 1/4" and scored at 5 1/2". Then I stamped the "Paisley" background stamp in olive on the olive. I layered my designer paper onto Night of Navy c.s. and did faux stitching with my white gel pen, and then added 1/16" holes along the bottom. I rand my silver cord through my silver metal-rimmed tag first and then through one of the holes in navy c.s. The tag is attached with 3 small pop dots. Stamped "always" in white craft ink in bottom left corner. Thanks for looking {and reading}!! Happy Holidays!!

No comments: