Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wishing You Good Friends...


Woohoo! I actually had time to make the sketch challenge today!!
(see instructions here) ...actually I squeezed it in between work and picking kids up from school. We're home now, so I can post real quick. Tonight is Awana at church and the kids get extra points if they take pop cans, so we'll be digging ém out of the garage today *roll eyes* that's always fun (our garage is our throw-all room...every house has to have one of those!!)

Anyway, this cute stamp is a Penny Black called "What a Snow!" The card is folded vertically along left side. This cut was the focus of this challenge. I just love these colors together. It's Bashful Blue and Real Red. After watercoloring the image with Aqua Painter and pad ink, I added 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds for his hat the ground snow. This would be so cool with that liquid applique, but I have yet to buy that!! Maybe for next year. The sentiment was a little larger than I anticipated and so it went off my paper, but OH WELL...guess I should stamp first and cut last next time :) Live and Learn!!

If you like this card, please leave me a comment! Thanks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I, too, love blue and red together... very nice.

Donna said...

oh goodness - these hedgies are the CUTEST! Love your card