Saturday, November 25, 2006

Welcome Snow!!




I am giddy with excitement today!! This adorable little 4 1/4" square card was sent to me from Susan Liles (susiestampalot) on SCS. She's very talented and I left her a comment on how much I just LOVED this card and guess what? She sent it to me snail mail
Multistars_1*jumping up and down*!!!
There are brads covered with glitter in the large snowflakes.


She also sent this cute little ATC (artist trading card) pictured here---->
You can't see it here in the scan, but there's dazzling diamonds all over the snowman. Very cute, Susie :)

THANKS SNOW MUCH!! You're the BEST :)

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

hey! snow is heading my way by Thursday!!! yippeee!
I was looking at my kids' coloring book today.. it will never be the same- looking at it through "cake eyes!" lol!
you can find me at www.theshakerbox.com and at SCS as AnneMarieZ