Thursday, November 09, 2006

Photo Card


Just got the kids' school pictures back today! I'm pretty happy with them. I remember that day, they said they didn't take her pictures until the afternoon, after they had several recesses, so I was wondering how bad their hair would look, but it turned out alright. You can't see it in this scan very well, but Carly's backdrop is green, and goes with all the green on card. It's much prettier IRL.

I can't decide if I want to do these for Christmas cards or not. Another idea that I had was to do a pocket card and have their pics on a tag that pulls out. I guess we'll have to wait and see how much time I get to work on different ideas...I know, I know! Time's a tickin' :) In case you're wondering, their pics are NOT taped onto the card. The navy c.s. is punched with that corner punch and that's holding them in. Recipient can take them out and post on frig, or leave on card. Also, ICYW, Carly's in 2nd grade this year, and Maddy's in 1st. *sigh* I feel really blessed to have such wonderful little girls!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This should be your Christmas card this year!

wp