Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bashful Cranberries???

Yes...that's what I said :) That's the name of our color challenge this week. The colors for this challenge are Bashful Blue, Cranberry Crisp, and Old Olive. Here's my 2nd card made with these colors. I like ém...they're kinda Christmassy. And, woohoo!! I didn't burn my cardstock this time, LOL!! Well...that might be because I didn't emboss anything on this one!
This was pretty simple, really. I did the faux stitching around the main image, but the wings and hems on snowman already had them in the stamp design, so I HAD to add them :) The "wish" is stamped on the inside of card...word window punched through the olive. I also stamped the Linen background stamp on olive. I just used my scalloped scissors for the bashful blue layer and cranberry, punched holes and outlined with my white Signo gel pen. I kept it pretty simple, since I didn't have a lot of time {kids are home today...no school}, otherwise, I think I would've drawn in a ground and added glitter~yup~love the sparklies...ok, maybe I'll have to add some of that later :)
This little guy I got for FREE from Inky Antics for ordering minimum a while back. Thought this was the appropriate time to use him :) don't ya think?? {oh, I guess it's a "she"...maybe she's a snow fairy!!}

No comments: